FTV SE Historical Alarms

JonAW

Hi All,

I am experiencing a problem with FTV SE historical alarms.

I am using the Almd control from several Compactlogix L3 processors to talk to the alarm & events server on my FTV SE V8.1. I can't seem to be able to point the almd so the historical database records the alarm. The alarm is showing on the alarm & events alarm banner but once acknowledges is no longer available to view. The only way I could record to the database was to setup another Bool and trigger the alarm from the HMI basically double the work for 700 odd alarms. This has flagged up even more complications however if I could get a solution to recording the alarms directly from the almd block activation to the historical database then I would have a complete solution.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jonny