Self Tittle - New Automation Company?

"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"

Idi Amin's self title.

I have use CCBW after my name, for Chief Cook and Bottle Washer. I've also used HFIC for Head Flunky In Charge, but there is a pejorative version that is too close for comfort, so I stopped using it.

My current title (tittle) is "Intelligent Control Evangelist"

My next one is going to be:
"First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Roynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"

Idi Amin's self title.

That was his downfall - the plural of Fish is Fish, not Fishes.