Panelview Plus Screensaver

xxslimxx

I have a panelview plus 600 touch that connected via ethernet to a mini hub and a 505 that connects to the mini hub as well.

Problem= when panelview screensaver starts the comms stop sending data but the indicator light for the panelview stays solid as though it still is seen but is not transfering data.
Comms. do start up again at random but for the most part the panelview stops working.

Panelview has latest Rev., 505 is brand new and the comms. are still lost if the mini hub is removed and the screensaver starts.

Question? What can be done to keep comms.? W/O REMOVING THE SCREEN SAVER!

Similar Topics

Is there a way to stop the screensaver without touching the screen, that is, with a tag.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, In searching on this site and googling, I came across this thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=63546 which applies to...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus with the screensaver enabled. The problem is that during a CIP process, the screensaver comes on and hides any alarm...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone could help with this? I'm replacing OEM screensavers with my own (thanks to other posts in this forum). Without exception...
Replies
Views
What would be the easiest way to download my own Screensaver, that the plant operators would enjoy, to a Panelview Plus. Thanks in Advance
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom