Studio 5000 v27 windows 10

If one of the suggestions above work please comment which one because this was a problem that I battled with for awhile.

After my research and asking around, the best way I found to get v27 to work on a windows 10 machine was to spin up a windows 7 vm (you do not need to activate windows so just download the free iso from microsoft) and do it that way.

The only time I did get v27 to open on my windows 10 machine was when I uploaded from a controller then went offline.

So I decided to download v28 and it seems to run with no issues. So it is a v27 with windows 10 capability issue.

Thanks everyone for the advice

Similar Topics

For those of you in ST5000 and develop your logic in ST. AB/Rockwell has finally fixed the long ST hangup bug in v27 release. (bug was when you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom