Machine safety - contactors

I just thought that Rockwell wanted to sell me something overpriced and fancy

I learned something in this thread, too. Apparently they aren't trying to sell something overpriced and fancy, it's just that they have a product family that sits below where all the other major manufacturers start....

Thanks that is a good find, I can replace my standard contactor to the safety rated , perfect match ��

Similar Topics

First off I know this can get very involved so I will attempt to respond with whatever questions you guys have. I know this is a very loaded...
Replies
Views
We are buying some duplicate machines from overseas (one from Asia and one from Europe). Both of these machines don't have pneumatic lockouts...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a machine that's fairly new on site, but has been designed fairly badly from a controls perspective. One of my concerns is that the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know a good source to see some wiring examples of machine safety systems ? Just for reference... My lower rated systems with low access...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just got some comments from a client regarding a safety block we made. They want us to replace JMP statements with other logic. They...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom