What's wrong with my factorytalk system?

seuzhang

Hi to all. Need for your help!
I developed a factorytalk system with 3 PCs(named A,B and C) in a workgroup, PC A was used for factorytalk directory server, PC B acted as RSView SE Server and PC C acted as RSView SE Client. Firewall in every PC was disabled, I configured the factorytalk directory location with factorytalk tools -- Specify FactoryTalk Directory Location --in PC B and C, after I restart the 3 PC, I opened FactoryTalk Directory Server Location Utility dialog in every PC .

In PC A :
Configure FactoryTalk Directory Server Location
Computer hosting directory server (connected)

In PC B and C :
Configure FactoryTalk Directory Server Location
Computer hosting directory server (read-only)
what's wrong with them?
which step of the configure I missing?
thank you