AB Studio 5000 V32

You buy a license. They are not free, and "sharing" them is illegal. Nobody here (rightfully so) will be sharing that with you as this site is very top shelf.

Last edited:
Hello guys

Anyone to share valid licence for AB Studio 5000 V32???

Thanks in advance
giphy.gif

This has to be a joke. Is that you, Fraser? Ha ha.

He may not be joking. At the end of last year I was invited to certain Whatsapp group whose members are machine builders and maintenance engineers. I left the group amongst other things because much of the traffic included sharing e-books and specs which are not free of charge, and through ftp sites, images of virtual machines with licenses for engineering tools which not free of charge where shamelessly exchanged, offered and requested.

He may not be joking. At the end of last year I was invited to certain Whatsapp group whose members are machine builders and maintenance engineers. I left the group amongst other things because much of the traffic included sharing e-books and specs which are not free of charge, and through ftp sites, images of virtual machines with licenses for engineering tools which not free of charge where shamelessly exchanged, offered and requested.

Do you have the details? Asking for a friend!

giphy.gif

:rolleyes: