Need some help about sinamics s-120 servo system

Hi everyone,
What should I do if I got this error?
31885: Encoder 1 DRIVE-CLiQ (CU): Cyclic data transfer error (Component number: 17, fault cause: 33)
Setup details.
CONTROL UNIT:6SL3040.1MA00.0AA0
POWER SUPPLY UNIT:6SL3130.7TE23.6AA3
SINGLE MOTOR MODULE INPUT:6SL3120.1TE24.5AA3
SINGLE MOTOR MODULE INPUT:6SL3120.1TE21.8AA3
DOUBLE MOTOR MODULE INPUT:6SL3120.2TE15.0AA3

Topology & Equipment images are attached below.

Equipments.jpg Topology.jpg

Had this issue before, not a 100% sure on the exact fault, this sound very similar... The encoder on the servo failed, replaced with a new unit and all was good. Do you have a spare you can just plug up and try to commission real quick?

What version firmware?

What is your servo part number?

What we use as replacement is a motor, gearbox, and encoder together. We had an older firmware that prevented on the fly replacement of a servo assembly due to topology issues. This prevented maintenance from being able to change drives without commissioning through Starter. We looked into swapping the old encoder onto the new servo gearbox assemblies, since the encoders stored the servo data that would cause the fault. We were never successful on just changing the encoder, so every time a servo was replaced it had to be commissioned through Starter, or use a loop hole I created with swapping flash cards. FYI our failure on these Siemens units are almost always in the gearboxes...

Do you have spare encoders for the servos?