(ADD) instruction in function block

knucklebucket

I know this sounds really stupid, but I have a function block program I have written and have been debugging. I have an ADD block that will not work?

my input for source A and source B are functioning correctly via inputs from HMI. but the ADD block will not output the result? I am at a loss, this should be very simple. any help would be appreciated.

I have tried both ways Lynx, nothing seems to allow the output to work. If you look at the properties window, the values for source A and source B do not show up in the properties window, seems like they should.

ADD Block parameters.JPG

Source A & B should be reals, it looks like you are feeding them with integers, I do not know what PLC you are using but in most I have used this would cause a compile error, try converting the integers to reals first.