xbtgt1000/vijeo designer -micrologix1000 df1 cable

franzela

hello,
I am struggling to find the right communication cable pinout between vijeo designer and micrologix 1000 df1 for simulation purposes, and XBTGT1000 and micrologix 1000 df1. It didn't work so far, I got errors in Vijeo Designer simulator, depending on the driver configuration flow control of 'plc returned error code 10'(?) or 'packet send incomplete.Possible cable problem'.
Can anyone ,please, direct me with the right cable pinout and configuration flow ?

Thank you,
Best regards

See pdf's below. Not sure about the simulation though. If fact I'm not sure that the pdf's below will help with the HMI to PLC.
But Google found these.

Last edited:
Hi, Mickey,
Thank you for your reply.
1761-CBL- PM02 is the micrologix 1000 programming cable, if I am not mistaking, With it I can see micrologix in rslinx, but not in vijeo designer simulation.
Another version I tried was to connect this cable through an adapter which connects only Rx, Tx and GND, and again is working with RS linx but not with Vijeo Designer.
Reinstalled Vijeo designer: no change.
Confusing, for me at least...

All the best,...o_O