Wiring the inputs for an old Toshiba EX40 Plus

I'm curious, where or how did you find the link? I had it once but lost it. Thanks.
By the way, the inputs are dry contact type. One side of all the contacts connect to the "C" terminal and the other side goes to an input terminal numbered 1 to 27. Notice that 8,9,18, and 19 are missing. That is because the plc uses "Octal" addresses.

Toshiba apparently removed this information from their webserver a couple of years back, because all of their URLs were dead. I found it by taking "filename.PDF" and plugging that into Google. The working link has been added to my post above.

So I had a read through the nice and straightforward PDF manual which confirms everything you've mentioned.

This PLC was inherited from the control box of an old goods lift. So far, so good. I've tested the outputs and written a simple program using a C/Hammer D100 handheld programmer that I picked up on eBay. Good fun!

Thank you for the info. There is a large amount of info for the EX100 as well as the EX20/40 plcs. If you need any help, please let me know. I love these old Toshiba plcs and the old DOS software. If you get tired of the hand-held programmer just send me a private message and I can help you with the old DOS software, it is also on the same website.