Lookout direct SCADA to Automation direct DL06 PLC wireless communication problem

e_pramod

I am working on a Lookout direct scada communicating to a DL06 PLC through wireless Ethernet.The problem I am facing is, intermittent loss of communication between SCADA & PLC.The SCADA generates alarms " \\TRANSFER PROTOCOL ERROR\\ ".
Can anyone please help me with this? I am running out of time.:unsure:

I am not familiar with Diretlogix. My experience with Lynksys and similar low cost wireless units has been marginal. Sometimes they will work fine for weeks and sometimes they lock up and have to be power cycled several times in one day. I have found that you need a dedicated ecom module for Lookout; not one also communicating with other plc's. I just glanced at the Lookout screen using wireless in our plant and there were over 25,000 alarms for "Transport protocol error". The operators don't reset these alarms as the just increment a number at the bottom of the screen. The errors themselves don't cause us a problem unless there is no communication at all.