RSView32 error: Unable To Start Tag Browser

ladderlogix

Hi,
I'm working with RSView32 and RSLOgix500 to communicate between a master computer and an SLC 5/03.
When trying to setup the data logging, I'm receiving an error pops up everytime I try to browse any of the data tags. The error I'm recieving is "Unable to start tag browser".
Could any one help to resolve this problem.
Thanks and regards,

ladderlogix,

After you created your datalog, did you start it? If I remember right, you have to stop and start your datalog if changes have been made. Short on time here, I will check back later.

Bob O.

Similar Topics

Hoping you all can help with your infinite wisdom on this one that's got me and google stumped. Have an RSView32 runtime on a Win7 PC. Was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem. When I try to open one of my graphic displays I get an error: ''Unable to load ActiveX control for display [Display Name]...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem. When I try to open one of my graphic displays I get an error: ''Unable to load ActiveX control for display [Display Name]...
Replies
Views
We were given RSView32 project files, for quoting, that will be converted to FTView SE. Unfortunately the project has VBA references that were...
Replies
Views
When I try to run RSView32 on a laptop, I get this error. I don't understand why it is wanting me to delete the Program Files folder. Windows 7 SP1
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom