AB Panelbuilder32 File wont open

jmaty23

I am wonder if anyone can download the attached Panelbuilder32 PVA file and see if you can get it to open??

I created this file a few years ago and have since reinstalled Panelbuilder on a new laptop and it wont open. I get the following error:

"Error Reading Application file. File cannot be loaded."

It opens ok for me in Panelbuilder version 3.83
The .pva file is the compiled downloadable file, which means everything is good to go as regard download and the file contains no programmed errors. The .pba file is the work in progress file which can be saved with programmed errors still present in the file.

Steve

Since all of you had no problems opening the file. I decided to download the PVA file that I uploaded to the site and try opening it that way and it worked.

I came to the conclusion that the issue was that I was launching the PVA file from a network storage location and for some reason Panelbuilder doesn't like that.

I am GTG now. Thanks for the assistance.

Since all of you had no problems opening the file. I decided to download the PVA file that I uploaded to the site and try opening it that way and it worked.

I came to the conclusion that the issue was that I was launching the PVA file from a network storage location and for some reason Panelbuilder doesn't like that.

I am GTG now. Thanks for the assistance.

I just encountered this same issue trying to open a .pva file from a network drive (VMWare Mapped Network Drive). Seems to be a common issue with all of Rockwell's older software.šŸ™ƒ