Panelview plus vnc

Hojland

Is there a way to see if anyone is using the vnc server, on a panelview plus. I do not want the machine to be started remotely

I'm pretty sure it will still allow display changes in read only mode if you're not controlling that from the PLC.

You could always do hardwired start/stop/jog buttons and allow full control over the hmi, that way motion can’t be initiated from the hmi.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have received a PanelView Plus 7 Performance (2711P-T12W22D9P series B) as a replacement for a standard PVP 7. So far I've managed to...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Is it possible to establish any remote access on PanelView Plus 2711P-T10C4D6 (logic module 2711P-RP6)? This panel is running WinCE 4.10...
Replies
Views
I would like to VNC to my HMI's but the only access I have is via the Ethernet modules in the CLX chassis. One of the modules is on the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
I just updated the firmware on a PanelView Plus 6 via a VPN connection. Prior to the update the FTP and VNC servers had been enabled. Now it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom