PID problem in TIA V15

Dear all .

I made a program for boiler tank using TIA V15 , the program consists of 2 PID blocks in OB30 .

but the PID didn’t work automatically until i opened the PID block settings and choose start PID as shown in the picture .

and when i switched off the power then switched it on again , i must open the PID block setting and choose start PID also !!

Note : i choose the PID to work automatically as shown in photos .

I need your help to solve the problem .

thank you .

PID 1.JPG PID 2.JPG PID 3.JPG

Similar Topics

Dear all . I made a program for boiler tank using TIA V15 , the program consists of 2 PID blocks in OB30 . but the PID didn’t work automatically...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends; I am working on a GE Funac LM 90-30 software. I face the problem to set the CV value when PID in auto mode. The parameters are set...
Replies
Views
I had a problem on a hydraulic servo controlled cylinder, which I believe was caused by the PID loop and the cylinder reaching a hard stop at one...
Replies
Views
We have a machine we're trying to commission. It's a web converting machine. It takes webs of foil, wicking paper & a label and creates a chemical...
Replies
Views
i want to ask if it possible to make PID temperature controller with one valve single acting and how to do that as : i have a problem with my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom