Switch between different .mer file

Hojland

Is there a possibility to switch between two different .mer files on the same panelview. I would like to make a button, that will make the panelview load another .mer file

Look into the Go To Configuration button but you will have a lot more access to other things also. Not sure if this is what you're after.

Is there a possibility to switch between two different .mer files on the same panelview. I would like to make a button, that will make the panelview load another .mer file

Not sure if this is a capability of a panelview. I would venture to say NO. There is a lot of stuff that loads up when you start an application. Alarms/Messages/Screens etc...

Just a thought though... why don't you create one application that has all the screens that you are trying to access? You could also create logins that prevent certain users from accessing certain screens etc...