Delta HMI, how to program startup screen ?

wadi2000

Hello
I am new to programming HMI Delta with plc delta , but i wanted to do simple programming to view at power up the starting screen as logo for 1 second and comes the main screen with function. But i don't how to do it, i tried from
Options and configuration and tap to others, i found something says, It will display initial screen at startup. But how i did not find anything leading me.

Please if anyone have experience with HMI delta answer me.
The software i am using is : Screen Editor 1.05.86

Thanks

Sorry, havent worked on DOP A series. Have the later verion of Screen Editor, which doesnt support DOP A series. But will still try to get some info on it

Similar Topics

Hi, Dear Friends. My DELTA HMI DOP-AE10THTD is faulty. i HAVE Program back Up.can i download the program in NEW Delta HMI DOP-B1-S411. Please...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a customer that has an old DOP-A80THTD1 that is needed to be upgraded Can we upload from these units? Is there a special...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom