Help needed! CitectSCADA 7.2 & AB 1756-L55/A

PoppinJar

Hi i am starting a project using CitectSCADA 7.2 with AB 1756-L55/A.

How do i get Citect to read the tags from the PLC?

How to i configure the boards, ports, I/O devices, server and tags in Citect 7.2?

I've been trying to read up the forums, i still can't manage to do it. I need help.

Thanks alot in advance.

Guys, i need help. I've attached a printscreen of all my communication forms. Please do help me check and point my errors.
my setup, slot 0: PLC, slot 1: EN2T. computer's IP: 192.168.1.10. en2t's IP: 192.168.1.1.

Thanks a million!

communication forms.jpg

Poppinjar

OK you've shown us what you have done, good. (though its not easy to read at that resolution)

Have you run the Citect computer setup to make your machine a server?

is there a tag in the PLC named "test"?

Chris

yes. i have made my computer the server.

and yes, i have a tag named test in plc and running on program mode, i forced it to "1" and i create a text display in citect. When test, the text will show.

right now it is showing #BAD instead of #COM.

Last edited:
i am running citect kernel and this is what is shown.

"no driver configured" and "no unit statistics available as this is not an IO server"

any idea?

kernel.jpg