OT:VMWare Redundancy vs ArchestrA Redundancy

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi Gents,

My question is the following:

I’m very interested to hear your take on Virtual Machine redundancy for System Platform. We are considering using VMWare redundancy instead of the normal Wonderware redundancy settings. What is your take on this?? My real concern lies with the actual AppEngine Redundancy that i think we will lose since the VMWare will only look at machine states and not at the App Engine Layer. If i understand things correctly.

Has anyone done any thing similar and might have some good reccomendations.

We use System Platform 3.1 Sp3 Patch 1

Rheinhardt

Similar Topics

Greetings all. I am having a new problem with my VM. Host OS is 11 and VM OS is 10. I have two smaller monitors that connect to my laptop which...
Replies
Views
So, I have a little dillemma I am trying to work through but I feel there is probably a better way. I've always liked the idea of using a VM in...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hello Hivemind My wife has a legacy machine at her work which uses (or I should used) an XP desktop with a serial port to communicate with a...
Replies
Views
I have a MacBook running Monterey. I have a VMWare Fusion virtual machine on it running Win10. On the VM I have the Rockwell toolkit loaded. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom