Reading Studio 5000 DINT in FactoryTalk View Studio

matt.smith

I am fairly new to Controllogix and have been thrown into the deep end in a Project. I am trying to read my digital input tags from the plc (Studio 5000 v24) to the panelview (FactoryTalk View Studio v8) via ethernet.
My digital inputs Ethernet_3_IO:1:I.Data are stored in I[8] and passed to N24[160] in the PLC. DINT
I have accessed N24(160] in FactoryTalk View Studio by configurating the comms setup and reading the offline tags from my plc software.
When I come to viewing the state of my first digital input on my digital input display screen in the HMI software how do I read just the first tag in N24[160].
From multistate Indicator properties under connection and choosing tag i can access {[Controller Tags]N24[160]}
Can i simply change this to {[Controller Tags]N24[160/0]} or am I going completely the wrong way about this.
This is a convertion project from plc5 to controllogix so I'm trying not to change too much stuff around which doesn't help.
Any help would be much appreciated

I have been attempting this myself adding a .# after the tag, but I get an error.

ie: {[Controller Tags]N24[160].18}