Telemecanique TSX 47-30 Information

lanester

Hi,

I have a machine with a Telemechnaique TSX 47-30 processor. I have been searching the web for information on this processor and also the programming software. I've called schneider electrcic who said support for this processor was stopped in 2010. I beleieve PL7-2 software is needed which is part of XTEL, but this will only run on OS/2. I can't seem to find anywhere to grab a copy of these.

Luckily I have a back up the PLC program.

So what I am asking is do any of you have any documentation on the TSX47 series? Also what software is required to at least view the PLC program.

The 47-30 processor is not programmable with PL7-2. The package you need is PL7-3 which is indeed part of XTEL. XTEL will only run on OS/2. PL7-3 is dongle protected, and you will also need to get a special cable.
PM me if you need more info, i can give you a few pointers.