Wonderware Intouch 5.6

uphffe

Well here is the problem:

We have a very old wonder ware version 5.6 which we want to upgrade to Allen Bradley Factory Talk. In order to do this it means that it must be reengineered and unfortunately the OEM project supplier at the time went away with the Window Maker Dongle (Hardware Key). That being said, it makes it very difficult to determine what is behind the control graphs etc.
Does anyone out there have this key and willing to sell or give to the needy?

Upgrading to a newer version of Wonder ware is really not viable as it is the only HMI of that type in our plant. Rockwell products have taken over.
:(

Sorry, I can't help with the dongle.

Seems to me that the best solution would be to simply forget the old WonderWare app and write a new HMI application from scratch.

Have you tried Ebay?
It does not have to be a Wonderware 5.6 development license. Using an Intouch 6.0, 7.0, or 7.1 development license will also open it.
I would have an integrator come out and do a "Database Dump", and full printout of tags and scripts used in the windows and all other runtime scripts (application script, data change scripts, condition scripts, key scripts, quick scripts).
That should be all you need for the conversion.