SMC FLEX Network Fault

Gs2turner

I have device net MCC medium volt starters, side by side, with 20-comm-D adapters in SMC FLEX controllers and am getting an intermittent network p5 faults independent of each other. Easily resets each time.
Sometimes months go by in between faults. We have replaced the 20-comm-d cards, Flex controllers and interface boards. Any thoughts?

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, very much new to AB Drives / Drives in general. Driving a pump with SMC Flex Drive Rating: Pump (5-135) Revision 6.008. Currently the...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have encountered an SMC Flex (361A,480V) wired for 3-wire where that if you press 'Start' Then immediatly press 'stop' it will...
Replies
Views
Hey guys We have an smc flex that faulted. Fault 14. Went through the troubleshooting guide ended up swapping the connections on the back of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, AB Soft Start question, I have (4) SMC Flex 150-F251NBDD controlling 200 hp chip head motors in a sawmill. I am trying to tune the braking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom