This guy is making money off AB freeware

This is obviously some sort of scam, where he's offering freely downloadable software for sale. He's doing it so poorly I assume that nobody will ever actually send him money.

This is obviously some sort of scam, where he's offering freely downloadable software for sale. He's doing it so poorly I assume that nobody will ever actually send him money.

Don't bet on it, Ken. I've been getting offers from Nigeria for twenty years, offering me millions of dollars if I help them with some banking deal or another. If some damn fools weren't still biting they wouldn't still be at it!

Don't bet on it, Ken. I've been getting offers from Nigeria for twenty years, offering me millions of dollars if I help them with some banking deal or another. If some damn fools weren't still biting they wouldn't still be at it!

From the looks of it, he's fooled four folks already.

Ugh, I almost blew a gasket trying to figure out which meme would sum the listing up the best. I was down to a cap lock one and one that said "My spelling was so bad spell check had no suggestions".

Not sure on meme posting rules so I chickened out...

tom please give me your bank account number, i will send you a offer you can not refuse, **** how to make spelling errors?
i have been to nigeria, nice countrie, only the peeple

If he were a Wall Street bank, what he's doing would be called "creating wealth". Since he's not, he's just a crook.
You have that all wrong. Wall Street banks sold mortgage securities to low-income people because our soft-hearted "feeling" government leaders told them, encouraged them in every way possible to make those bad loans.

Now when the mortages defaulted as expected, guess who was blamed, sued, fined, and scape-goated for the mess? Wake up and don't be fooled about what caused this. It has got to be the biggest pile of propaganda since Joe McCarthy went on his witch hunt.

Last edited:
In any case he's copying disks that are clearly marked with a copyright notice....

His picture shows you what you will get for your dollar, a copy of a copyrighted disk.

He is engaged in a criminal activity, and his ad should be reported to eBay. If a few of us did so, his ad would be taken off, and eBay might report him to the relevant authorities.

edit: I've lodged a report to eBay

Last edited:
Reading this I get the feeling that what he is selling is the installation of the programs, not so much the programs themselves.

But I can't understand if any programmer would want another person to install their tools for them? And if I did have that happen long distance I'd be sitting looking at what they were doing - I mean, letting a stranger have access to your computer unsupervised?
And if I'm sitting there watching anyway, then I still burn my fee by not working for a customer.

But to be fair he seems to have sold some Hardware as well as bought something, that will account for his 100% positive feedback.

Michal_dk