High Speed counter Card and Encoder

ryancoco

I have in the field currently a high speed counter card in a SLC 505 with an encoder. There is something glitchy going on where noise is introduced and I get erroneous pulses causing the High Speed Counter to count to fast. Has anyone delt with these situations that might offer a solution?

Similar Topics

Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I don't have to much experience in the PLC. I'm using the Studio 5000 v32.03 We are trying to measure the length of a product, in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the output window on-off values on the fly without having to inhibit the module? I could of sworn when I first started...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom