Beckhoff ADS communication

M4rk06

Hi, I need to make two twincat 3 PLCs communicating together. I read about the Beckhoff ADS communication protocol but could not find that much information. It looks pretty simple to set up though.

If anyone knows it well could you tell me if it is a reliable protocol like TCP/IP and is it fast? Also it will probably be over wifi. Would you rather use another protocol?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I want to read variables from the PLC with my C# programm. Is it possible to run my c# programm on a computer without the TwinCat System...
Replies
Views
TwinCat3 Beckhoff "Add route to remote system failed ADS Error 1804 (0x70C)" Hi everyone, I have a problem connecting with a Beckhoff CX5120...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I ran in to some trouble. I created 2 virtual machines to try out ADS communicating One machine is a PLC (TC2 32bit (runtime)), other...
Replies
Views
Hello all: I am in the process of writing some drivers on a PC that will communicate with a Beckhoff PLC via AMS/ADS :banghead: . I can request a...
Replies
Views
I has an industrial pc connect to the controller. And write the PLC program to control the machine On and off in the industrial PC. It is work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom