Studio 5000 Emulator - Is it part of the Studio 5000 Professional Edition Download ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

I have a new laptop that I'm downloading Rockwell Software. I have Studio 5000 Professional Edition . Does the Studio 5000 Emulator download with the original Studio 5000 Professional Edition download , or is there a separate procedure. I don't see it listed in any of my installed Rockwell Software. Is it "embedded " someplace within Studio 5000 Professional Edition ?

I'm working on a sample motion program , and tried to establish a path with RS Linx , and it seems like I'm missing something .

Thanks so much in advance for your help,

Look at the question though. It isn't about the license.

...Does the Studio 5000 Emulator download with the original Studio 5000 Professional Edition download...

I believe it is a separate download. It is not included as part of the Logix download, unless something has changed. It was always a separate download. Same with RSNetWorx. Separate download, separate installation.

OG