Omron CPM1A 30DR - Oscillator Circuit

kaminari

I'm having a tough go at getting an oscillator (ladder logic) circuit I wrote in CX programmer to work correctly with my Omron CPM1A 30DR and I can assure you its operator error.

I've done these before in Hitachi and Allen Bradley PLCs before but even these circuits don't seem to work right in the CPM1A.

Does anyone know of resource of good programming examples of ocsillator cirsuits somewhere or suggestions on how to make a plain-jane ocsillator circuit?

Thank you,
kaminari

Last edited:
Please describe in better detail what you want by an oscillator circuit.
1. Flip-Flop?
2. Variable Speed?
3. Square Wave?
4. Faster than 10ms?

We do not understand your request.

here is the simplest one i can think of:

A A
----|/|---------------( )---

you can do the same with the timer
(replace coil with timer block and then you
can control the clock speed)

note that in both cases you would get