Communication between PLC Micrologix y CR30

Ce.O

Hi everyone.
I'm using the relay CR30 for security.
I have programmed the relay to read inputs and use outputs, and that's easy. I want to know whether is possible to communicate this relay with a plc micrologix 1400 bxb, the protocol I want to use is rs2332 because both of them have a serial port. I want to read inputs and output of the CR30 I've been trying for a long time and I can't. I've not found information of this in the manuals of PLC or CR30. I hope someone can help me.

Hola a todos.
Estoy usando el relavador CR30 por seguridad.
Ya he programado el relevador para leer entradas y usar salidas, y es facil. Yo quiero saber si es posible comunicar este relevador con el plc micrologix 1400 bxb, el protocolo que quiero usar es rs232 porque los dos tienen puerto serial. Quiero leer entradds y salidas del cr30, he estado intentando por mucho tiempo y no he podido. No he encontrado informacion de esto en los manuales de PLC o del CR30. Espero y alguien me pueda ayudar. Saludos

Yes, you can communicate to the 1400 by setting up the CR 30 as a Modbus slave.

Modbus would be the protocol. RS 232 is only a media/wiring standard.

You can only read the status of the CR 30 and it's I/O. You cant write to it from the 1400.

Yes, you can communicate to the 1400 by setting up the CR 30 as a Modbus slave.

Modbus would be the protocol. RS 232 is only a media/wiring standard.

You can only read the status of the CR 30 and it's I/O. You cant write to it from the 1400.

Could you give me an example to do that. I have configured the chanel of the PLC and the channel of the relay.
QCjM7L4
yYq86m9

But I don't know how to read the data of the relay.

Images of the channels
https://ibb.co/QCjM7L4
https://ibb.co/yYq86m9

Last edited: