Which Electrical CAD program do you use?

Which Electrical CAD program do you use?

• Total voters
astronutt said:
are there any free or shareware elec. cad prgs?

Yep....
CAD11.gif

Sorry could not pass it up :D

"are there any free or shareware elec. cad prgs?"
Darn kids always want it for free....

Just another old ****

mostly still use acad light 2002 and when i want to beat my head against the wall acad 2006 electrical...

Not that there is anything wrong with the electrical i guess i am just used to acad light..and have some"issues" when i try electrical..tho it does have some neat features..

orcad

hi,

a software, known as orcad have used just few days when a guy was learning, in which we can place the components as well it takes the values of the components example like resistor, capacitor, inductor, transformer ,Mosfet so on, we can calculate current or voltage in the circuit across each component. It also as an option for pcb designing,

but now i want to know whether if i am correct whether the software is orcad

thanks