Issue of installing driver of 1784 ktcx 15

Resp. Friends,
I have one Windows NT ver 4.0 based server and RSLinx Ver 2.30.01 and RsLinx Ver 2.20
Is there a possibility to install a 1784 KTCX 15 driver from RSLinx or it should only be installed by the driver CD Only I don't know... Please Help me...
I need a driver for it and from where I can get it?

Thanks...
Warm Regards...

Thank you so much Marc...
Finally I have manually configured 1784 KTCX 15 card in Windows NT Server Ver. 4.0. Now all the things are working fine...

Can we configure the 1784 KTCX 15 card in the Windows 2000 Server also??? Please advise me... If yes then how to do it?
Because I had configured it in Windows 2000 Server also but in the RSLinx, there only the KTC Card was showing in the RSWho Node view... No other devices were detected by the RSLinx... Afterall the RSLinx was already configured by the OLD Backup.

Thank You all So Much again...
With Warm Regards...
Pranav Mistry.