OT - replace batteries with Power Supply

Oakley

Ok - probably a simple solution to a simple question.

My son has one of those remote control helicopters that is putting a dent in my wallet with purchasing batteries.

Has anyone converted one of these from 6 AA batteries to a PS for charging the helicopter?

Some of them have external ports for a power supply barrel connection. If not, just wire the two wires of a 9volt regulated power supply to the battery terminals.

Or, even easier.

Buy some rechargeable AA's from dealextreme.com or somewhere similar for the same price as the alkaline batteries you are using now. Buy two sets so one can always be on charge. (you will also need a cheap battery charger)

Similar Topics

Hello, friends. I use a Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36. Now I need to replace the battery in Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36. If at this point I lose the power...
Replies
Views
We have a Beckhoff CP6201 PC and an EK1100 module communicating with it via EtherCAT in one of our machines. Due to problems with the PC, I want...
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
I’ve got some devices that are triggered by shorting pins to common. There is 24 volts on each pin and right now I am using a relay output card...
Replies
Views
I can't replace cpu S400 416-3XR05-0AB0 BY 416-3ER05-0AB0 in PCS7 Project when using replace object to keep the original configuration in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom