filename.ach c600 panel

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to look up info on a C600 panel from Rockwell. What I can find on it says you can hook up directly to it and the system has programming software built in. Or, you can use CC Workbench offline. I found a file (filename.ach) and assume that is it. But the software tells me, Incompatible project version encountered. Please upgrade. But, I downloaded right from Rockwell websight. Also, the software is looking for Filename.ccwsh

Thanks
George

The screen file is .cch by memory
The other files your are looking for is for the 800 series PLCs

You can access the HMI via a web browser. And an E/net lead

Of the top of my head. 192.168.0.1
But that depends on the system setup

Filename is *.CHA

There are 3 ways to program these, online with a browser
Using Panel view component design station or
with Connected components Workbench software.

What version are you trying to use?

Marc

Connected Components workbench version 6.01 This time I found an old thread about impporting it, not trying to open it. That allowed me to Import, then open, but now I get,
Opening application failed.

Thanks
George

these three file extensions are needed
for all who need the reference

GMP_DOOR is a file name for that project

Sample.GIF

Ian,
I searched all the files they sent. Those files were not in there. I will have to wait until the end of the month when the machine gets in our plant.
Thanks Again,
George