Excel To PLC PB

ali makki

Is There a way to create a momentary push button in Excel 2010 that would set a bit in rs logix only when pressed ?
Appreciate any feedback on this...thanks

Yes, but a momentary button presents the problem of time - the time it takes to get the "1" from Excel into the PLC. It might be easier to use a maintained button that stays on for many seconds.

Which version of RSLogix and what PLC model are you using?

I can create a pb that would write a value to a plc tag from a cell which means you have to enter a 1 in the cell and click the pb. I wonder if you can write a constant value in the macro using DDEPoke.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm looking for an very simple cost effective OPC application software / any other solution for very simple reporting application. PLC...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I originally posted about this topic on April 4th and ran into an issue with the IT department and their rules but have since found...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I am getting ready to start trying to implement a set up to allow Excel to read/write to various machine PLCs. I asked the IT...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; I make a date and time stamp by using GSV and SSV instructions. The DINT array with 7 elements stores those values. Now I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom