How to set EtherCAT slave address on B&R PLC

SirCumference

Hi, I've got a B&R X20CP3584 PLC with an X20IF10G3-1 EtherCAT slave card. I'm trying to connect it to an EtherCAT master device (a KUKA KRC4), but there doesn't seem to be any place for me to set the slave address in Automation Studio. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Not claiming to be an expert on EtherCAT, but I thought that in majority of cases the slave address is set automatically, when the master scans the network.

The user "Ladderlogic" is right:

Ethercat Master are able to set the station address during startup.
This has to be made by the master.
This sequence is due to the Ethernet Slave hast an "IN" (IF1) and "OUT" (IF2) connection.

On Basis of the physical order the slave is recognized and identified.

Hi, I´ve got B&R PLC X20CP1382 and etherCAT modul X20IF10G3-1 and I need to communicate with Kuka KRC4 via EtherCAT. Is there some procedure how to set up communication in Automation studio 4.3.?
Thank you.