You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 19th, 2018, 05:13 AM   #1
mouhab_ah
Egypt

network parameter fo A3A cpu

I have a A3A mitsubishi cpu plc master and local connecting through coxial cable ,

these two plcs exist in printing machine and the master one had lost his program , i found a program written on papers so I rewrite it using gx devoloper.

now i face a problem with network parameter , beacuse the master unit is also connecting to 6 remote i/o module through twisted pair cable .

i will upload the diagram of the newtork for both plcs and with the remote i/o unit .

and when i upload the program with out parameter it give me an alarm in plc link par. error

please help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg network.jpg (157 Bytes, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (157 Bytes, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (157 Bytes, 4 views)
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum