Customized banner FTV SE

bella

Hi All!

I was wondering how I can create a customized navigation banner made of graphics instead of navigation buttons in FTV SE like the example shown in the picture. I searched in the manual and knowledge base and didn't find anything helpful.

Thank you!

PlantPax_06.jpg

Just right click, add an animation, select touch, and enter your commands. Of course, this being FTView, Only SOME objects support touch animations, just your basic, run-of the mill shapes.

Similar Topics

Hi there, FactoryTalk SE experts can you help me with this one please. The SE numeric keypad is horrible and not suited for my application so...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'd like to create a screen saver for a PV communicating with a MLX 1000 thru DF-1. During screen saver our company details (add...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom