out of 5 contacts only 2 should run

You might have guessed by now by the sarcastic and one line answers that you have not added anywhere near enough detail for anybody to help you.

I would argue that he did give enough information for people not to want to be involved with this doubt. If you don't know how to interlock a motor either via PLC or electrically then there's a lot he should know before attempting any of this.

I would argue that he did give enough information for people not to want to be involved with this doubt. If you don't know how to interlock a motor either via PLC or electrically then there's a lot he should know before attempting any of this.

Yes of course but i thought it would throw them a line and let them come back with at least something a bit more detailed.

IMO - We should just not reply to these types of posts. Obviously, they don't give anything back to the community and they don't read other posts to see how to properly ask questions.

I think i need to comeup with a better way to post the questions, sorry for the time wasted. Let me figure out the best way to put this question maybe with some pictures.

Sorry & Thanks!

As I stated earlier,

what is your plc?
describe your application.
it's not that we don't want to help you, we can't based on the information you have provided.
by writing out your application, you have a roadmap telling you what to do
with specific information, no guess work.

james