Connected Components Workbench Device Manuals

This seems like it would otherwise be a simple speed bump, but I cannot for the life of me find the solution. I would like to install the additional device manuals for controllers and graphic terminals in the software but am unable to find how. I have reinstalled the software, gone through the installer package and done countless searches on google and the RA website for solutions. I can't help but feel like I am missing something simple, but can't find it. It looks as though everything that is offered with the installer package is already installed (minus the additional language packs, I only speak english fluently). Any ideas how to fix this?

Yes I know I can find the manuals on the internet, and have done so many times. I am a creature of convenience. I like the shortcut. Thanks for any insight!

Capture.PNG

another straw at which to grasp ...

DISCLAIMER: I have ZERO experience with this type of software ...

everything that is offered with the installer package is already installed (minus the additional language packs, I only speak english fluently).

just a wild guess - but I'd suggest that you install the language packs too ... see if that does it - and please post the results to the forum ...

good luck with it ...

Aha!

So I found my own solution. When downloading the CCW software from Rockwell, they offer you a 'Free Feature Pack' along with the software installation bundle. All you have to do is check the box. So after revisiting the Rockwell website, I now have my device manuals. In Capture2.PNG it is the top option in the download cart.

Ron, I did look into your suggestion with the language packs, but after seeing that it would claim 1.38 Gb of space, I decided there must be a better option.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
Connected Components Workbench 11.00.00 Standard Edition

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG