Can't download to PLC ?

Phil Tran

I have a SIEMENS S7-200 CPU 226xm AC/DC/RLY . I can't load the programe in to it .
I have Micro/win SP2 and the cable Siemens S7-200 PLC PC/PPI (PCPPI) Cable - USB version , direct replacement cable for Siemens S7-200 PLC. Regular part# 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0, PC/PPI.
I can only use the 9.6 kbps to go online with the PLC . The 19.2 kbps doesn't work . It won't see the PLC . When I download the programe in to the PLC using 9.6 kbps (only 3 rung total 77 bytes ) It will fail with an "error 90 in main at network 3 illigal parameter , download fail" . I dellete 1 rung in any of this 3 rungs and download will be successed . Please help me ! any one have any idea ?

Illegal Parameter

Unsure - typically this occurs because there is something that is incorrect in the program - in this case sounds like NW 3 is the problem. You may be using an address that is outside the memory range of the particular PLC such as m33.0 or mw100 or maybe did not finish filling out an instruction fully.

Sorry I can't be of more help.