Buttons with the C scripts do not work

Sake_no_oni

Greetings,
I have some buttons with C scripts on them. But the scripts refuse to work properly in the runtime. When I press a button, the script works, and if I press another button approximately within half a second, it also works. But after this the C scripts do not work at all, even if I recreate the entire button. No error messages appear. Global scripts work fine. Unfortunally I can't replace all of them with Dynamic Dialogs, because I've got some cases, which cannot be resloved without using scripts. Also, there are no compilation errors.
Thanks in advance and best regards!

Similar Topics

I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Crimson 3.1 project which have conditional images and buttons managed by parameters shared with a PLC across a Modbus interface...
Replies
Views
Does someone know if there exist pushbuttons directly on Ethercat? I know we could guide standard pushbuttons to a Ethercat IO module, but we are...
Replies
Views
We are installing a PLC that is in gray area between commissioned and actively running. We have 2 log ins on the HMI, my log in and the client's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom