Re-size PVComponent Application

Marc

Hi all,

I have a .CHA file that was written for a 6 Inch monochrome Panel View Component. I am trying to load it into a 4 Inch color PV Component screen and it looks fine, just gives an error on every re-boot.

Have any of you successfully done this? Can't seem to find a way to change the type of device the .CHA file is tied to.

THX!

Marc

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue with FT View Studio ME when I try to open the propoerties of any object, the size of it is very big and doesn't let...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am experimenting with different devices & am battling the connection sizes. At present, have a 1734-AENT/C, 1xOB8 & 1xIB8 I have tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom