Need ControlNet eds file for sst profibus scanner

matt_o

Just to clarify my query posted recently, we are trying to communicate to the SST-PFB-CLX profibus scanner over ControlNet and need a EDS file to configure it using "RSNetworks for ControlNet". I have been unable to download it from http//www.controlnet.org because the link to the eds page is broken. Do you have any suggestions?
(Daniel, the sst site does not provide the eds file I need)

Thanks a lot,
matt

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day, Sorry for the simplicity of my question but anyways if anyone can tell me if i have a rockwell controlnet communication can i...
Replies
Views
Hello, The Facts: 1. I need to add a 1794-IB16 to a controlnet 1794-ACN15 module. The module currently has only an analog input card 1794-OE4...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom