FTview ME communication to RSlogix 5000 emulator

Poykim

Hi, can someone help me how to setup communication between rslogix5000 emulator and Ftview Me. Based on manual rslinx enterprise is required in communication. and Rslinx enterprise is automatic detected and located to Slot 1 of rsemulate but here is my problem, Rslinx enterprise module in not showing in virtual chassis of rslogix5000 emulate, i think because My FTview is ver. 10 and Factorytalk linx is used in communication setup? do you am i corrrect? how to fix this so that i can communicate to emulator using rslinx enterprise of FTlinx

I had the same problem (FTView 10.0 and RSLogix 20.0). After RS Emulate install, just restart the Windows and open the RSLinx Classic, Add the "Virtual Backplane" Driver and open the RS Emulate. FTLinx Enterprise will appear in slot 1.