cable pinout for PanelMate 1700 to Omron CPM1A ??

SHAN_MAN

does anyone now what the proper pinout is for a cable to have my PanelMate 1700 (serial rs232 9pin) to Omron CPM1A (serial rs232 9pin via cpm1-cif01 adapter) ????

Doesn't anyone think to check the manufacturer's sites?... :confused:

I know NOTHING about PanelMates or the newer Omron stuff, yet I found the cable diagrams in less than 1 minute!... banghead

Sorry, SHAN_MAN, this was not directed at you, just a general complaint... :D

HERE'S the manual you're looking for... ;)

beerchug

-Eric

re:manual

thanks for the link. i have this manual on my programming software disk but it is an older version and only shows the db25 connection. thanks again.

Similar Topics

Anyone happen to know the pinout on the RJ12 side of a GE HHM cable? It's just a serial 3-wire and I know the DB-9 side. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I need to emergency fabricate a cable to program a Parker 690+ VFD. Part # CM351909 I believe. RJ6 on one end, DB9 on the other. I cannot find the...
Replies
Views
Gents - hope somebody can help out, I've been tasked with fixing an OLD SCADA system. I've got an S7-226 PLC thats configured for Modbus comms via...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know this is not a PLC issue, sorry. I have a Sick Safety Laser Scanner and I wanna get connected to check some issues on it. I do not...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a wiring pinout for an NES series drive programming cable? I have a usb to serial adapter so I just need a pinout for the rj45 to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom