Cutler Hammer D-50 software

Hi, can someone email me the D50 software for DOS?

Also, trying to login using the Windows software, and it seems someone set a password in the PLC processor... the software is asking for a 4 digit password when we try to go OnLine. Is there a secret default admin password that can be used to unlock it? We've tried many obvious guesses like 0000, 1111, 1234, pass, etc.

I'm not looking to make changes or do any forcing, i just want to get a copy of the logic read-out, saved, and printed, so we can start the process of replacing the function of this obsolete PLC. with a modern supported device.

My email address is [email protected]

thank you!

Similar Topics

Gents! What programming software and cable do I need to upload the screens from a Cutler-Hammer 1550PM 1500 Power Series touch screen?
Replies
Views
Where can I get this software I need it for work.
Replies
Views
Hello All, New here. I have done a lot of programming on Allan Bradly and GE processors over the years. Just ran into a job where I need to...
Replies
Views
My company, (in the absorbent-products world) has recently changed our standard from AB to Eaton Cutler-Hammer. The ELC software free to ↓ld at...
Replies
Views
I need to make some program changes on a cutler hammer D100. I have the software I need but want to know more about it. eg what is the software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom