1756-en2t qustion

almog44

I have pulic network of PLC
every PLC as local network with local devices,
I have one PLC with EN2T card that allow me to connect to the local devices from the pulic network throw RSLINX,
my qustion is:
I want to connect to the Panel view with VNC, but witch IP should I write?
the IP 10.**.168.103 is the IP of the PLC
and the local panel view IP is 192.168.1.101

1.jpg

I can reach to 192.168.1.101 only throw RSLINX
my PC IP is 10.**.168.**
how I can I reach 192.168.1.101 without RSLINX?

You will need to do traditional routing such as adding a NAT to be able to accomplish what you want. CIP bridinging from one device to another only works with CIP connections, so you can't bridge from one EN2T to another except with RSlinx or similar applications that use CIP.

You will need to do traditional routing such as adding a NAT to be able to accomplish what you want. CIP bridinging from one device to another only works with CIP connections, so you can't bridge from one EN2T to another except with RSlinx or similar applications that use CIP.

which device you are recommnad? for doing the routing?

Buying a license of RSView ME Station (or whatever they've changed the name to), copying the HMI projects and modifying the controller path might be easier than ruining the network segregation you have going.