help with a Step 7 program from a s7-300

To get the Monitor with Call-up path, you have to do this:
With the editor open from the calling block, chose Test Operation.
Download the calling block (even if no changes have been made).
Now you will get the Monitor with Call-up path option when you right-click on the FB instance in the calling block.

edit: Must type faster .....

Well this is interesting in FB95 network 18 if i put all the machine conditions to the right place and all stats are high to #STAT258.STAT20 and #STAT286.STAT20 coils then M202.0 works and turn on Q33.1 but M202.01 that activates Q33.2 from #STAT286 still doesn't work.

Still #STAT426.OUT8 doesn't go high, unless i put M204.2 high manually.

Well this is interesting in FB95 network 18 if i put all the machine conditions to the right place and all stats are high to #STAT258.STAT20 and #STAT286.STAT20 coils then M202.0 works and turn on Q33.1 but M202.01 that activates Q33.2 from #STAT286 still doesn't work.

Still #STAT426.OUT8 doesn't go high, unless i put M204.2 high manually.

Did you try to disable all other call of FB95 but the one in network 18. then monitor it online.

You mean calls from FB95? That blocks's the main one, nothing calls it. But as for the rest like FC22 and FC47, FC48 they are not called for as is.

If everything on network 18 in FB95 is high then M202.0 works and it can output coil Q33.1. However M202.1 doesn't work and i can't understand why. Network 18 is the same for both of them.

To get the Monitor with Call-up path, you have to do this:
With the editor open from the calling block, chose Test Operation.
Download the calling block (even if no changes have been made).

oh well. going to try this next time it won't work on me. i've been taught the "test operation" and "contact at call" trick and sometimes even then it doesn't work. but never was aware if I did or did not compiled and downloaded the calling block...

You mean calls from FB95? That blocks's the main one, nothing calls it. But as for the rest like FC22 and FC47, FC48 they are not called for as is.

If everything on network 18 in FB95 is high then M202.0 works and it can output coil Q33.1. However M202.1 doesn't work and i can't understand why. Network 18 is the same for both of them.

Sorry i meant FB32, it was called in at least 20 instances, you can do a cross reference for FB32 and see where it was called.

Block all call that you not interest in and only allow the one you interest to be called.

Yes it's called many times, problem is, it's not FB32 that's called but an instance of it, which makes it much harder. Since there are many instances of FB32.

Now i see that if on Nework 18 in DB95, all STAT bits are high and #STAT258.STAT20, #STAT286.STAT20 are outputing HIGH then M202.0 can be set high and it will activate Q33.1.

Though M202.1 still remains reset and can't turn on Q33.2 and i can't understand why... If one is working, the other should work two.

Btw, we are only talking about diagnostics, when the machine is not running.

On another note, for network 18 one bit doesn't go high on it's own and again i can't figure out why. #STAT426.OUT8 which is an M22.1 that goes high when M204.2 activates it. I can only set M204.2 high manually for now. At least, it's not being reseted.

Sorry i meant FB32, it was called in at least 20 instances, you can do a cross reference for FB32 and see where it was called.

Block all call that you not interest in and only allow the one you interest to be called.