Unidentified USB device (MP277 Key)

manmeetvirdi

Hi there
Iam using MP277 10" key panel.
When I plug Kingston USB drive in it, panel ask for:
"enter the name of driver for this USB device"

I just entered usbstor.sys (this driver name is available from device manager)

But panel says USB device not recognized.

What I want is plug the USB in panel, save the log file in it, and then use the files generated for evaluation.

Regards,
Manmeet

sounds like something wrong with the driver installation I would go to the website for your USB adaptor and see if you can download a driver and patch for your operating system PS USB devices will usually only work without additional driver support in windows 2000 and above not for win 98

Hi there
Attached is the pdf file mentioning the different type of storage location compatible with different kind of HMI.
So its clear that MP277 support USB drive for storing the data, like archiving of tags.

But I got struck in first step. MP277 says USB un-recognized. How to make this work??

Mordred this USB works fine with my laptop (XP), but there is a some problem related to its driver when connected to MP277 USB port.

Regards
Manmeet

Same problem with TP270

I have TP270 panel.
When I entered the SanDisk CF card in CF slot, it again asked for the driver.
I have searched the forum and found that its possible to use non Siemens CF card like SanDisk.
Please enlighten me on this regard. Also is this problem anyway related to type of formating of disk? Does Windows CE support FAT32?

Regards
Manmeet